Sunday 20 July 2014

Welcome to Typical Jess......

Hello there everyone :)
As my first blog post, I thought I would do a sort of introductory type thing so that I can let you know a bit about myself and what I will be blogging about and what my interests are and so on and so fourth...

So to start off with, my name is Jess (if you couldn't tell already!), I am 16 years old and I have just finished my first year of college, yay! I live in the UK with my famalam and cat, but I would love to go out and see the world some day...... Some of my MAIN interests include bands (One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer to name a few), music in general, cats, books (but I wish I read more) and food obvs! And these will be some of the main focuses of my blog posts.

I have a few ideas that I want to try out with this blog and hopefully they will work out aha - I even have a notebook filled with these ideas! And those ideas will be revealed in future posts. I've been meaning to create a blog for the past few months but it wasn't until my sister basically forced me to create one that I eventually listened (you should all check out her blog too: All Things Blonde and Curly.) I'm really excited to get this blog going and to share my views and opinions with y'all on some of my favourite things/topics.

I hope I haven't put anyone to sleep with this first post, it will get better I PROMISE! Anyway, thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment